In the modern world, we like to use the iPhone, because it has special features. As an iPhone user, you can happy because it can take nice and clear photographs. Therefore, we can up lords our photos to social media with quality and clarity. Unfortunately, their space is not enough to store your beautiful history of photos. But apple introduces the best solution for the fault of storage which is Apple iCloud storage.
How to use iCloud
- Select the settings on iPhone.
- Select the Apple ID section.
- Open the settings of iCloud
- Tap photos.
- Switch on the iCloud photo library
Then you should select one method from two options. One of them is you can store them on iCloud as an original and full size. Another option is to optimize iPhone storage. In this option, you can store smaller sizes and lower-quality photos. You can select one option from them as you wish.
You can transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer
If you want to clear the iPhone storage, you can transfer your special photos to your computer by using a USB cable. After that, you can delete the photos from your iPhone.
The methods of transfer photos to computer
- Connect the iPhone to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Select the file in the top menu.
- Select the important photos of the iPhone.
- Add them to your computer.
The method of deleting the photos from the iPhone.
If you have an unwanted photo of your iPhone, you should delete it from the gallery to save the storage. Therefore, you should follow these options for it.
- Select the photo app.
- Select the photos which are selected as unwanted.
- Click on the trash
If you want to delete multiple photos at once,
- Select photo app
- Click the select button on the top right corner
- Select all photos you want to delete.
- Select the trash button.
I hope you must have been able to fix the issue now. If it is still there, please contact the Apple customer care.